Monday, January 31

Another day...

So, knowing that i'm going to write a blog at the end of my day really makes me want to do something...exciting! That's not particularly the case however but we can give it a go! I can't say my days include much as far as Whitby College is concerned but hey! School was average, just the usual really! Came home to find out my grandad's being rushed into hospital...again. He'll be tip top soon though, we hope! :) Came to my newly decorated room (which I love so so so much!) and started blasting Nicki Minaj.. deffo a personal fave atm! She's a babe. But anyway, I went to Hull Uni the other day for a Health and Social trip and got a "goody bag"; you could call it! It had a slinky innit (should of seen my face) I opened it for the first time, had it five minutes and found great enjoyment in swinging it in my dad's face. Little did I know when he said "i'll break it when I get hold of it" he actually meant it. Yep, RIP slinky. I was red, absolutely fuming. Slammed doors and threw a tantrum. Deffo won't be talking to him until he buys me a new one! After my feud I decided to head out...talk about -45436 degrees! It's freezing out there man! Makes me want Summer even more! I also hate being alone, it makes me think about things. About people. I really miss certain people who meant a lot to me but hey, what can you do?! People change but the love for them doesn't? That's what gets me. However with cold tootsies and fingers, a huge shooting pain down my leg and a sickly stomach ache (deffo regretting that Mars bar I just feasted on).. I think i'm gunna call it a night! Keep living you gorgeous'. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment